Thursday, March 19

Inside the Spaceship

I began to realise the Master's mind control over me whilst in the bar with @captainjohnhart. It was the voices in my head I was talking to and not John when I referred to 'My Lord and Master' that night. I envisioned TARDIS' coloured red and blue, and maple syrup, for some reason. The next day, I could think clearly again.

Then, we had a parallel version of me to deal with, and then Jack's illness as a result of contact with some toxic tree sap on an alien planet. He was simply unconscious and anti-toxins from the Torchwood and UNIT medical supplies didn't work. On board the TARDIS, @DoctorJohnSmith administered the antidote from analysing samples from the alien planet and Jack's medical records. @TimeLadyJenny and I explored the TARDIS, finding a jungle and several companions' rooms. While in Ace's room, we made contact with @acemcshane via Twitter from a long time ago, but simultaneously. The Doctor helped free her from her room by talking to the past version of the TARDIS. Now I'm in the TARDIS while the Doctor figures out what @Tremas could have done to her, while we were helping Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment