Wednesday, March 18

New Journey

I like to keep an open mind about people. Whether they are the Doctor, the Master, Captain John Hart, getting to know them is important. So when @captainjohnhart contacted me about coming over to Torchwood, I agreed. My next adventure took me further than I ever thought possible.


@captainjohnhart came over, and I made contact with the current incarnation of the Doctor, @_theta_sigma. I also met @AllieHarkness, Captain Jack's daughter from the future. @thefaceofboe (Captain Jack) and @jonesianto were there too.

The next day, I was entering new alien tech into the Torchwood computer when I heard a knock at the door and thought, 'I'd better see who it is'. It was someone in a cloak who said he wanted to see Torchwood. I told him, 'Well, you've come to the right place'.
Oi, where are you taking me? Some kind of transporter?
all right, a bit rocky, this place- a cave perhaps?
Who are you, anyway? Oh, right then- Sycorax.
This must be the same ship I saw back in London, sort of a scout vehicle.
Then I heard them coming back for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment